During 2018 AMATI has been working with ADR Group in the UK and professionals in India and China, and has entered into a development agreement with the International Dispute Resolution and Risk Management Institute, supporting the work of the Hong Kong Mediation Centre and the Joint Mainland-Hong Kong Mediation Centre.
AMATI has certified training courses run by the Global Academy for Advocates in Dispute Resolution and The Peacekeeping and Conflict Resolution Team (PACT) India.
AMATI continues to provide accredited training in Turkey and Nigeria and continues to offer partnership and mentoring programmes with colleagues in Australasia, Singapore and Brazil.
- This event has passed.
Core Negotiation Skills for Litigators and Transactional Lawyers
January 31, 2018 @ 9:30 am - 5:15 pm| £225
A one-day workshop using negotiation as an essential tool in contentious and transactional practice, featuring
* Understanding in context what you are trying to achieve
* The key stages in the negotiation process
* The terms associated with the strategy for negotiation
* How to achieve ‘win-win’ outcomes within the bargaining process
* The importance of team dynamics when negotiating
* Effective negotiation strategies in practice
* Tactics and ploys to counter which may be used against you in negotiation
* The significance of ATNA planning and objective setting and how to do so
* Understanding and dealing with characteristic negotiators
£225 + VAT to include workshop, materials, breakfast, lunch, teas & coffees and refreshments
For further information and registration firstname.lastname@example.org