During 2018 AMATI has been working with ADR Group in the UK and professionals in India and China, and has entered into a development agreement with the International Dispute Resolution and Risk Management Institute, supporting the work of the Hong Kong Mediation Centre and the Joint Mainland-Hong Kong Mediation Centre.
AMATI has certified training courses run by the Global Academy for Advocates in Dispute Resolution and The Peacekeeping and Conflict Resolution Team (PACT) India.
AMATI continues to provide accredited training in Turkey and Nigeria and continues to offer partnership and mentoring programmes with colleagues in Australasia, Singapore and Brazil.
- This event has passed.
Core Mediation Advocacy Skills for Litigators and Transactional Lawyers
November 27, 2017 @ 9:30 am - 5:15 pm| £220
A full day workshop promoting mediation advocacy as an essential tool in practice development. Learning objectives include
* Deriving significant fee income from mediation practice
* Identifying risk and reward in mediation strategy
* Understanding and meeting client needs
* Preparing for mediation – practical tips
* Using the mediator, using the process
* Identifying option generation for client gain
* Understanding when and how to say no
£220 + VAT to include workshop, materials, breakfast, lunch, teas & coffees and refreshments
For further information and registration firstname.lastname@example.org